Spice-rubbed fish with roasted corn and tomato salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- oil spray, to grease
- 2 x 410g cans corn kernels
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 medium red capsicums, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- lime wedges, to serve
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 13g
1 Preheat barbecue or chargrill pan to high and place a layer of foil over grill. In a small bowl combine coriander, paprika and chilli flakes. Rub mixture over both sides of fish fillets. Place fish on foil and grill for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Add corn. Stir occasionally for 3-4 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes, chickpeas and capsicums to pan and cook for 2-3 more minutes until tomatoes are slightly wilted. Stir through coriander and lime juice.
3 To serve, divide corn salad among serving plates and top with fish. Serve with lime wedges.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..