Salmon skewers mezze
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g smoked salmon, cut in chunks
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 2 yellow capsicums
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons red or green curry paste
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX
- 4 wholemeal pita breads, warmed
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Thread salmon onto 4 skewers with tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and 1 capsicum cut in chunks.
2 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend chickpeas, oil, garlic, curry paste and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Add a little more olive oil if needed. Spoon into a bowl and garnish with coriander.
3 Serve kebabs with dip, pita bread and the remaining capsicum, cut in sticks.
See our article 40 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.