Salmon skewers mezze
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g smoked salmon, cut in chunks
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 2 yellow capsicums
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons red or green curry paste
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 4 wholemeal pita breads, warmed
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Thread salmon onto 4 skewers with tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and 1 capsicum cut in chunks.
2 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend chickpeas, oil, garlic, curry paste and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Add a little more olive oil if needed. Spoon into a bowl and garnish with coriander.
3 Serve kebabs with dip, pita bread and the remaining capsicum, cut in sticks.
See our article 40 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..