Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 500g peeled medium-sized prawns, deveined
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 slices whole grain toast
- 8 cups mixed green salad with
- a little dressing, to serve
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Spray a wok with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Cook onion, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Add tomatoes and 1 cup cold water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes until sauce thickens.
3 Add prawns. Simmer for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Sprinkle prawn mixture with feta and parsley then serve with toast and salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..