Orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red or regular grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, torn
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- 11/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
Browse hundreds of gluten-free recipes. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts. Browse hundreds of low-kilojoule recipes. Delicious low-kilojoule/calorie meal and snack ideas.
Photographer: Ian Wallace
First published: Dec 20102018-08-15 15:00:52
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..