Jake’s fish and zingy salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum, chopped
- generous handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lime, generous squeeze
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 x 150g fresh white fish fillets such as trevally, tarakihi
- olive oil spray
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 To make salsa, mix ingredients in a non-metallic bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2 Spray each fish fillet with oil and grill. Top grilled fish with prepared salsa.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Jake Woods (37, builder)
Serve seasoned fish topped with salsa on couscous with steamed green beans on the side and lime wedges to garnish.
Jake says: “It’s easy to overcomplicate food. I’ve shared this recipe because it’s quick to prepare and to cook, it’s healthy and tasty.”
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..