Grilled salmon with three-bean salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- I lemon, 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets, skin on
- 250g green beans, topped, tailed
- 200g butter beans, topped, tailed
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Whisk together dill, lemon juice and oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Cook salmon, skin-side down, for 3 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for 3 more minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
3 Meanwhile, blanch green and butter beans until tender-crisp. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl and combine with cannellini beans.
4 Divide bean salad among serving plates, top with salmon and drizzle with dill dressing.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..