Ginger pork and tofu
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 packet tofu chunks (or 1 packet plain firm tofu, sliced)
- 200g lean pork minceground beefX
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 packet baby spinach
- thumb-sized piecefresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin or barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 6.0g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Put the rice on to cook. Slice the ginger into thin slices.
2 Heat a wok or pan with a little sesame or peanut oil, add the pork mince, spring onion, ginger and tofu. Toss to brown. Add the soy sauce, chilli and hoisin sauce and combine well. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the mince is cooked through.
3 Remove from the heat, add a couple of handfuls of spinach leaves and stir to combine and wilt the spinach. Serve with rice and your favourite steamed veges.
Last updated date: 24 September 20182018-09-24 16:07:29
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..