Easy fish bake
Time to make: 1 hr
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
Total cost: $ 22.08 / $ 5.52 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 800g small waxy potatoes, halved
- oil spray
- 4 courgettes, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 2 lemons
- 4 x 125g white fish fillets (frozen are fine)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place potatoes in a roasting pan and spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
2 Add courgettes, onion and tomatoes to pan. Toss to combine and spray with oil. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over vegetables. Bake for 10 minutes.
3 Place fish on top of vegetables and season to taste. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish fillets are cooked through. Cut the remaining lemon in wedges to serve with fish and roasted vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe also works well with salmon or chicken fillets instead of white fish.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..