Coleslaw with creamy dressing
Time to make: 10 mins
Total cost: $ 7.28 / $ 1.82 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 6 cups (about 500g) shredded cabbage
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 In a large bowl combine cabbage, spring onions, carrots and celery.
2 Combine mayonnaise, yoghurt, vinegar and honey in a medium bowl. Toss through cabbage mixture. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Makeover! You save…
39g total fat
11g sat fat
Make it gluten free: Check mayonnaise and yoghurt are gluten free.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..