Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup trim milk
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 3g
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
- You can use almost any frozen or canned fruit. Note: blueberries tend to make smoothies into a jelly-like substance. Still yum, but use a spoon to eat it!
- In the mood for a tropical holiday in mid-winter? Simply replace half the milk with reduced-fat coconut milk.
- Allergic to dairy? Use a cup of soy milk in place of the yoghurt and milk.
- For a bit of a kick, add 1 teaspoon real vanilla paste or 1 tablespoon ground almonds.
- Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
Photographer: Melanie Jenkins
First published: Aug 20112018-04-25 11:47:01
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..