Baked stone fruit with pistachios
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 4 nectarines or peaches, halved, stonepitXs removed
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking dish, using a little spread, large enough to fit 8 nectarine or peach halves.
2 Place stonepitX fruit in baking dish, skin-side down. Dot with remaining spread. Sprinkle with pistachios, sugar and cinnamon.
3 Bake for 10-15 minutes until pistachios are lightly browned. Serve.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..